Friday, February 10, 2012

Sneak Peek Videos Of Who Do You Think You Are?

The NBC hit show Who Do You Think You Are? is all new tonight and I have some fantastic sneak peeks at what celebrity is discovering new dirt about their ancestry. Good stuff I promise you so take a little look. This week Marisa Tomei goes on the journey of discovering all sorts of stuff about her family history. Fans are in for quite the interesting show tonight and of course I am going to give you a little preview of exactly what you can expect from tonight?s show. First up is a clip of Marisa as she ventures off to Italy to learn about her ancestors. In what I think is going to be an interesting turn of events there is a murder mystery involved. I have to say I am king of loving that. Although there is definitely going to be some drama in the show as you will see from the below video there is also some kind of neat moments. An Italian woman helps the Academy Award winning actress understand just how her side of the family came to America. I will be the first to admit I am not a huge fan of Tomei?s and [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/gXdrKWLG5i8/

Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan

No comments:

Post a Comment